Who is a Member of Kensington Park Master Association (KPMA)?

Every owner of a lot within Kensington Park (KP) is a Member of the Kensington Park Master Association (KPMA) and as such, is bound to abide by the provisions of the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Master Declaration, Rules, and Policy and Procedures, as amended from time to time. 

Who is the property manager for KPMA and what is their contact info?

Newell Property Management (newellpropertymanagement.com) is the property manager and they can be reached by phone at 239.514.1199 or by email at resident@newellpropertymanagement.com.  Their office is located at 5435 Jaeger Rd #4, Naples, FL 34109.

Are there any other rules and regulations within Kensington Park?

Each neighborhood Homeowner Association (HOA) has additional rules and regulations, which need to be followed in conjunction with KPMA’s governing documents. 

Who is the manager for my Homeowner Association (HOA)?

Newell Property Management is the HOA manager for the following associations: Canterbury Green, Kensington Gardens, Lancaster Square 1, Lancaster Square 2, Lancaster Square 3, Sheffield Villas, Wellington Place 1, Wellington Place 2, Wellington Place Commons, and Westchester.

Ability Management (abilityteam.com) is the HOA manager for the following associations: Yorktown Villas and The Hamlet.

Residents in other HOA associations are self-managed. All questions should be directed to the KPMA property manager (Newell Property Management).

When are the KPMA meetings? Are residents allowed to attend the meetings?

KPMA meetings are typically held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month in the Kensington Golf & Country Club clubhouse (schedule is subject to change).  All meetings are properly posted at the gate house.  Residents are allowed to attend any Board meeting.

Where are KPMA’s documents located? How do I request a document and/or information?

All KPMA documents are available by contacting Newell Property Management. Documents may either be emailed to the resident or can be viewed at the Newell Property Management office (by appointment only).

How do I submit a question to the KPMA Board?

Questions for the Board can be sent to resident@newellpropertymanagement.com.  Please include your contact information with your question(s).

How do I update my contact information?

Send an email to resident@newellpropertymanagement.com with your updated contact information.

How do I sign up for the KPMA emails?

Send an email to resident@newellpropertymanagement.com with your name and Kensington address.

What is the KPMA rental policy?

All rentals must adhere to the Collier County and your neighborhood HOA vacation rental policy and registration procedures.

What is the KPMA animal policy?

KPMA has a two pet maximum policy.  Individual HOA’s may have additional policies and restrictions.


All dogs must be kept on a leash when outside the residence, and all waste must be promptly cleaned up and properly discarded.

Who provides water services to Kensington Park?

Kensington Park uses the City of Naples for our water. For more information, please visit www.naplesgov.com.

Who do I contact if an irrigation line or sprinkler head is leaking or broken?
If the leak occurs on your property, please contact your sub association (HOA) to get the issue fixed. If the leak occurs on common property, please contact Newell directly at 239.514.1199.
Who do I contact if there is an emergency after hours, on a weekend, or during a holiday?
For any emergency occurring outside of normal business hours, please contact Newell at 239.514.1199 and follow the prompts to get to the after hours emergency contact.
What cable and/or internet is included with my master association dues?

Hotwire Communications (https://gethotwired.com) provides high speed fiber cable and internet services to the community. The fee for the Digital Favorites Package, three Fision TV+ HD Boxes, DVR Recording Services, High Speed Internet, and up to three Eero Pro 6 devices for 300/300 high speed internet is included with the quarterly KPMA master association dues. Additional products and services are available at an additional cost to the homeowner.

For Hotwire questions and support, contact Hotwire directly at 800.355.5668.

Access and Patrol

How do I get a barcode for my vehicle?

Barcode stickers can be purchased at the Front Gate from 7am to 3pm.  Barcode stickers are for KP residents, non-resident KGCC members, and tenants.

How do I inform the guard gate of my guests and/or vendors?

The preferred method is to enter guest/vendor information into dwellingLive, our visitor management system.  Alternatively, you can call 239.232.2184 and leave a message identifying the name of the guest/vendor.

How do I sign up for dwellingLive?

All residences within Kensington Park should be enrolled in dwellingLive.  To obtain your login credentials, please visit the front gate or send an email to resident@newellpropertymanagement.com with your request.


Are there any parking restrictions in Kensington?

Vehicles with a barcode must be parked in a garage overnight (other than in homes with a single car garage or where designated communal parking is available).  Vehicles without a barcode (i.e. guests) may temporarily park in driveways overnight by obtaining a dash pass, and are subject to the regulations set forth in the Access & Patrol Manual.  Overnight street parking is prohibited.


All vehicles are prohibited from parking on curves that are designated with double yellow lines.

What is the speed limit in Kensington?

The speed limit within KP is 25 mph on the straightaways and 15 mph on curves.

Who is responsible for my guests, vendors, and/or tenants?

Residents are responsible for informing all guests, vendors, and tenants of the rules and procedures within Kensington Park (KP).  Any tickets, and associated fines, incurred by the resident’s guests, vendors, and/or tenants will be the responsibility of the resident.

Architectural Review Board

What is the process for obtaining approval to make changes to the outside of my home (ie. new roof, exterior painting, hurricane window/shutter installation, new lanai cage, generator installation, and/or any other changes to the outside appearance of your home)?

All exterior modifications to a home must be approved by KPMA prior to work commencing by submitting an ARB Modification Approval Request Form.

What do I need to do if I want to change my landscape, change my landscape lighting, and/or remove a tree?

All changes to existing landscaping and lighting must be approved by KPMA prior to work commencing by submitting an ARB Modification Approval Request Form.  Tree removal may have additional restrictions and procedures.

Do I need approval if I am doing renovations to the interior of my home?

Interior modifications do not require KPMA approval; however, any temporary external items such as dumpsters, port-a-potties, fencing, etc must be approved by KPMA prior to work commencing by submitting an ARB Modification Approval Request Form.

When should I put out my garbage and recycling bins?

Trash and recycling bins must be stored in garages and are not allowed to be placed by the curb prior to 6:00pm the day prior to scheduled pick up.  Bins must be put away as soon as possible, but no later than 10:00pm on the day of pick up.  Trash is collected on Wednesdays and Saturdays.  Recycling is collected on Wednesdays.

Kensington Park uses Collier County for our trash and recycling services. For additional information, please visit www.colliercountyfl.gov.

When are contractors and/or vendors permitted to perform work on my home?

All work must be completed between 7:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Saturday excluding national holidays.

Contact Us

All questions and requests for Kensington Park, KPMA, and/or any other related entity can be directed to Newell Property Management.